Employment advice during COVID-19
Our employment team have created this information pack on employment advice, specifically for during COVID-19.
This pack includes information on job retention, in-work support, advice for working from home, claiming benefits, finding new work and employment advice.
Finding and retaining paid work can play a significant part in your recovery from mental health condition. Benefits include the daily structure a job brings, an expansion of your social and support networks, an increase in income and a sense of an identity other than that of a mental health service user.
Sometimes it can be difficult to look for employment, especially after having had a break from the work place. That is where our Employment Specialists can make a difference.
Our service is for you if you:
- Want to work and ready to start PAID work
- Need support in keeping your current Job
- Are ready to start job searching within 4 weeks of meeting with us
- Intend to collaboratively work with us throughout your employment journey
- Have been diagnosed with a mental health condition
- Are being supported by a Clinician in Newham