- Vision & Purpose
- Our Values
- Our Work
- Commitment to Quality
- Commitment to GDPR
- Privacy Statement
- Organisational Documents
- Our Trustees
Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
Commitment to Quality
Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham is committed to providing quality services to our service users. As a Local Mind Association we are affiliated to Mind, the National Organisation, and are required to achieve high standards in order to maintain our affiliation.
We aim to continually improve our service delivery and development of services and involve service users and staff in all aspects of our service development.
What is quality?
- knowing what you want to do and how you want to do it
- learning from what you do
- using what you learn to develop your organisation and its services
- seeking to achieve continuous improvement
- satisfying your stakeholders - those different people and groups with an interest in your organisation.
To view our policy on quality, please click here.
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience