Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
Our commitment to GDPR
Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
These new EU wide regulations come into force on the 25th May 2018 and are designed to give you more control over how organisations use your personal data.
We have refreshed our policies and procedures in terms of handling data to ensure we are compliant with GDPR. You can read our Privacy Statement below.
Our Promise to you:
- We’ll keep your details safe and we will always be transparent about how we use them
- We’ll always respect your right to privacy and adhere to laws around the use of data
- We’ll always be clear about how we’ll communicate with you, if you prefer we didn’t contact you in a particular way we’ll respect your wishes
- You can contact us with feedback or to make a complaint if you are unhappy with anything regarding your personal data at any time
Here at Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham we take your privacy very seriously and only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us.
Your information will be used by our staff and volunteers so they can support you. We may also get information about you from partner organisations, or give information about you to them. We will only do this when service contracts require it. We may share information with legal and regulatory authorities if required to by law.
Your communications with our teams (including by telephone or email) may be monitored and/or recorded for training, quality control and compliance purposes to ensure that we continuously improve our service provision.
We take the security of your personal information extremely seriously and have implemented appropriate measures to protect the personal information we have under our control.
We fully comply with our legal obligations as a data controller, and you can change your mind and remove consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please refer to our General Data Protection Policy be clicking here.
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience