If you work in a professional organisation or are an employer who cares about the mental wellbeing of their staff, then Mind in Tower Hamlet and Newham has a number of training opportunities available that can be accessed by contacting us.
Courses available include:
Mental Health Awareness.
This introductory course covers topics such as:
- Stigma & Prejudice
- Myth & Fact
- The physical signs of poor mental health
- Categorising differing diagnosis
- Occupations & Stress
- Confidentiality, Safeguarding & Capacity
- What are suicidal feelings?
- Myths & Attitudes
- Risk factors & risk assessment
- Intervention – what protects / helps
How to create a mentally healthy workplace.
This course will increase your knowledge and understanding of workplace wellbeing and why this is important.
You will be able to spot signs and symptoms of deteriorating mental health within colleagues, how to communicate appropriately and provide a mentally healthy workplace.
We can also provide training on an issue relevant to your work place or workforce, or agency. For example:
- Supporting you back to work
- Managing Anger