Our Navigation Service focuses on linking service users with essential health and wellbeing services support in the community, often the number of services are quite difficult to find and also to assess whether they are relevant. The service is for the people in the community who are struggling to move forward and find the right support at the right time
Our Navigator can:
- Supportively connect you to the right service or support
- Actively listen to what you want to do to make positive changes to improve your wellbeing
- Help you assess whether you are ready to make those changes and support you in planning a pathway for them
- Create a Personal Recovery Plan with you identify how your goals can be achieved and who can help you achieve them.
- Help you to explore your options
- Offer practical support to access the right services at the right time based on the options available to you
- Motivate and empower you to make changes and keep them going
Why Navigation is Important
Navigation coordinates third sector support, providers, and services across the mental health landscape. It is also associated with a reduced dependency on crisis services. The Navigator signposts and supports individuals referred into the service, helping them to navigate the various types of support available to them in their community so that clients can make positive changes and be empowered to maintain them in the long-term.