Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham is committed to involving people with lived experience in the design, development and delivery of services. We are keen to point out that we want to hear from people with all levels of experience – the more diverse the conversation, the more influential the outcome!
- Opportunities to get involved in the design, development and delivery of our service.
- Join our workshops to develop your skills and knowledge and influence how mental health services are delivered in Tower Hamlets.
- Come along to our monthly Get Active Get Involved Forums, where you can connect with like minded people and share your knowledge and experiences.
- Support our organisation with recruiting staff and shaping the organisation.
- Be part of our mission to challenge stigma and promote mental health and well-being within the borough.
- As part of our Get Active Get Involved initiative you will receive Time Credits for your contributions.
We will run three workshops that will focus on community empowerment, using ground-up inclusion and participation principles to develop mutually agreed ways of working, putting people before roles and identifying joint training needs. We have developed three workshops which will be focusing on:
- Workshop 1 – Clients/Volunteers with lived experience
- Workshop 2 – Employees of organisations that work with people with lived experience
- Workshop 3 – Bring both parties together to collaborate on the development of our Get Active Get Involved initiative
If you would like to get involved please click here.