Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham’s Mental Health and Well-being services are there to ensure that people have access to the right support at the right time to help improve their wellbeing and connect with their community to live a rich and fulfilled life.
We do this in partnership with people who use our services, the local community, volunteers, health services and other organisations to deliver services that are responsive and meaningful.
We offer a range of services, groups, events and activities for you to:
- Focus to achieving your goals
- Become more active through a range to physical activities
- Connect with others through peer groups and social events
- Opportunities to try a course, get into eduction or start planning for employment
- Get active and involved in how services are shaped and have your say in what matters the most to you in your community.