en English
020 7510 1081 info@mithn.org.uk

I need urgent help

If you feel like you are in need of urgent help and want to talk to someone you have the following options:

For urgent medical attention, you can call 999, visit Accident & Emergency (A&E) or make an Emergency GP appointments.

For urgent medical advice you can call the NHS on 111 (England).

Tower Hamlets 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis Helpline

0207 771 5807

Newham 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis Helpline

0207 540 6782

The Samaritans

You can talk to Samaritans anytime on 116 123 and this isnt just for those who are feeling suicidal.



If you are under 19 you can contact Childline about anything. Whatever your worry, it is better out than in. Call 0800 1111.



If this doesn’t feel like an emergency but you want to think more about what you need and what help is out there, you can click here and go to the national Mind website.

Emergency Accommodation Information

If you have found yourself vulnerable and in need of shelter over the festive period please see below and contact one of the emergency numbers listed.

Emergency Accommodation Contacts


Supporters, Funders & Awards