Why become our corporate partner?
We are a small, dedicated team and we want to get to know you! We design our corporate partnerships with you, ensuring that we build lasting relationships that deliver for everyone. Whether your company is large or small, your staff will feel engaged in our partnership and proud to be supporting our work.
What we can offer:
- Bespoke partnerships – designed for you and your company
- Use of our supporter logo for your website and promotional material
- Opportunities for staff engagement – making the most of your teams’ skills to help us deliver our work e.g. supporting us with business and service planning.
- Places for your staff to participate on our challenge events such as skydiving, runs and cycling.
- 20% discount on all workplace mental health training.
- A dedicated Corporate Partnership Officer, to support you throughout the year
- An initial meeting to help generate ideas and a calendar of events
- Provision of fundraising materials, such as collection tins, promotional materials and banners.
- Enhanced brand reputation – your fundraising successes will be shouted from the rooftops
There are lots of ways we can work together, including:
We will support your staff all the way – however they fundraise! Whether it’s pitting team against team in a company relay race, jumping out of a plane, cycling or just taking it easy and baking some cakes for the tea break, we’re here with lots of ideas on how to make fundraising fun.
One easy way to get behind your employees’ fundraising? Match your employees’ efforts pound for pound. Everyone’s a winner!
‘Payroll giving’, ‘give as you earn’, ‘workplace giving’ – whatever you call it, it’s an easy way to donate to charity. It’s flexible and is deducted from salaries before tax – making it a tax-efficient way to maximise your support for our direct work with vulnerable people.
Our projects range massively in scope and cost. Talk to us if you would like to focus your resources on a particular area of our work e.g. Mums Matter
Enabling your staff to share their time and expertise could have a big impact for a charity of our size. Could you offer training or consultancy for Mind in Tower Hamlet & Newham, or a skills workshop for young people? There are opportunities available to match up and make the most of your expertise.
Gifts in kind
Donating some of your brilliant products or exclusive experiences for us to auction will help us set those bids aflutter. Or how about room hire – have you got some amazing spaces you could let us use for free?
Partner up with Mind in Tower Hamlets & Newham
If your company is looking for a charity to partner with, or if you’ve got an idea of how you would like to support our work, please call us on 02075101081 or email us at [email protected] – we’d love to have a chat!