- Inspire Mental Health Recovery Service
- RESET Drug and Alcohol Services
- Newham Bereavement Service
- Newham Employment Service
- Counselling - Tower Hamlets
- Welfare Advice
- Coping With Life
- Workshops and Training
- Newham Activities
- Counselling - Newham
- External Counselling Projects
Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
RESET Drug and Alcohol Services
Introducing RESET - the new drug and alcohol services in Tower Hamlets
Looking for advice about your personal drug and alcohol use, or concerned about someone alse?
RESET is a free service offerred to residents in Tower Halets to help reduce their alcohol and/or drug dependency.
The RESET Outreach and Referral Service is run by Providence Row in partnership with Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham and Thames Reach.
RESET Outreach and Referral Service: Call us now on 0800 802 1860 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This service is based at: Providence Row, The Dellow Centre, London E1 7SA
What we offer?
- A route into drug and alcohol services in the Borough, from our centre near Brick Lane
- Information and advice on the risks of drugs and alcohol from our highly trained advisors
- Reset keyworkers will provide community and street outreach work, through groups, one to one keywork and at other local centres
- Signposting to other services who can help, both in and outside the local borough
- An onsite and a mobile needle exchange service.
Reset also offers:
1.Treatment Service - Based at Beaumont House, Bancroft Rd, E1 4DG. Tel: 020 8121 5301
This service provides structured drug and alcohol treatment and sipports people to become free from substance dependency and sustain long term recovery while reducing harm.
2. Recovery Support Service - Based at the Jagonari Centre, 183-185 Whitechapel Rd, E1 1DN. Tel: 020 3889 9510
This service offers a range of services including group day programmes, counselling, accommodation support and signposting, education, training and employment support/signposting, parenting and family peer support, peer led recovery support and complimentary therapies.
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience