- Executive Committee
- Fundraising for us
- Corporate Partners
- Clinical Placement Opportunities
- Psychology Work Experience Placement
Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
Fundraising for us
Great Newham Run
The Great Newham Run is coming up on Sunday 17th July 2016 at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and we've got 3 supporters running on our behalf. James Beckles, Alistair Newton and Chris Beal are all entering, please show them your support!
We can arrange a place for you and help with fundraising so if you're interested please drop us an email at email@example.com to find out more.
Join our runners from previous years by having a fun day out, raising money for a great cause and earn that feel good smile!
Why fundraise for us?
We are always delighted to hear from people who wish to fundraise for us. 1 in 4 people will experience mental health problems during their lifetime. The chances are you have personal experience of mental health issues or know someone who does. We support the population of Tower Hamlets and Newham in making sure they are not alone and have the services and support they need. Our work relies on generous donations from members of the public, community groups or companies.
Would you like to organise your own fundraising event for us? Some ideas include:
- Sponsored runs
- Dress down days
- Bucket collecting
- Coffee mornings
- Bake sales
If you would like support in organising your own event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7510 1081 and ask for Kriti.
- Take some time to plan your event
- Get set up on our Justgiving page
- Promote your fundraising event or idea through social media - and let us know so we can promote it via our website and social media accounts too
- Don't be afraid to ask your friends, family and colleagues for sponsorship - the worst they can do is say "no"!
- If your donor is a UK taxpayer, ask them to tick the GiftAid box. This means we can get 28p extra from the government for every pound given!
- Ask your employer if they have a matched giving scheme - they could double the money you make.
Again, we're here for any help and support you might need in running your event. Please contact email@example.com or call 020 7510 1081.
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience