- Adolescent Advocacy Newhan
- Advocacy Havering
- Advocacy Tower Hamlets
- Advocacy Newham NHS Complaints
- Inspire Mental Health Recovery Service
- RESET Drug and Alcohol Services
- Newham Bereavement Service
- Counselling - Newham
- Counselling - Tower Hamlets
- External Counselling Projects
- Newham Employment Service
- LEAP Programme
- Newham Activities
- Coping With Life
- Welfare Advice
- Workshops and Training
Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
External Counselling Projects
Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham counselling services also provides external projects which reach out into the community in helping to provide one to one counselling for hard to reach clients.
Currently, we have 3 projects in Tower Hamlets:
Providing one to one counselling for sixth form students for the past 2 years.
Providing one to one counselling for parents of primary school children.
Providing one to one counselling to homeless persons.
If you are interesting in MITHN setting up a counselling provision for your school or organisation, please contact the counselling co-ordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your requirements.
Please note there is a small charge for counselling provision. However, this is merely to cover the costs and is on a not for profit basis.
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience