- Advocacy Tower Hamlets
- Adolescent Advocacy Newhan
- Advocacy Newham NHS Complaints
- Advocacy Havering
- Coping With Life
- Counselling - Tower Hamlets
- Counselling - Newham
- External Counselling Projects
- Inspire Mental Health Recovery Service
- Find a Group to Join
- LEAP Peer Leader Training
- LEAP Group Resources
- Newham Activities
- Newham IPS Employment Service
- Newham Bereavement Service
- RESET Drug and Alcohol Services
- Welfare Advice
- Workshops and Training
Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
Coping with Life courses
Coping with Life Courses were developed by Mind in 2010 to help people with low to moderate mental health issues.
They are CBT Based and help participants focus on increasing self-awareness, challenging unhelpful thoughts and trying practical tasks.
Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham are running Coping with Life Courses over the next few months to help people with various issues increase their resilience. They will include self esteem, anxiety, anger management and depression.
All Courses are 6 weeks and must be attended fully for you to get the most benefit.
Courses are free. There are limited spaces.
We also have a Mindfulness recovery drop in every Tuesday from 2:30pm until 4:00pm.
Courses are based at Open House, 13 Whitethorn Street, London E3 4DA
Please contact me to reserve a place - Leonora.Bennett@mithn.org.uk
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience