- Advocacy Volunteer
- Advocate (IMHA)
- Counselling Coordinator - NTT
- Project Admin Assistant Volunteer
- Mental Health First Aid
- Volunteer Peer Leader Co-ordinator
- Volunteer Group Administrator
- Clinical Placement Opportunities
- Clinical Supervisor Opportunities
- Board of Trustees
Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
Clinical Placement Opportunities
We have several clinical placement opportunities for Volunteer Counsellors within our counselling services provision across the London boroughs of Tower Hamlets and Newham offerring short term brief and bereavement counselling.
Our counselling provision consists of:
Counselling for young adults.
Our counselling service is BACP accredited and adheres to the BACP Ethical Framework for good practice in Counselling and psychotherapy. If you are interested and would like to be considered for the Volunteer Counsellor Placement role, please check the criteria below before applying:
- All applicants must be either in their second year or above of a recognised/accredited training institution or be already qualified to a minimum of diploma level.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 50 hours of one to one clinically supervised counselling hours or be able to demonstrate one to one work experience within the mental health field.
- All trainees must have at least 20 hours of personal therapy and continue with therapy whilst on placement until qualified.
- All recruits must attend fortnightly group supervision provided by MITHN.
Hours of Work: Varied
To apply, please download the following documents:
Once completed please send your completed form to Recruitment@mithn.org.uk or if you have any queries.
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience