- Employment Services
- Mental Health Support Services
- Talking Therapies
- LEAP Peer Leader Training
- LEAP & Co-Production
- Advice and Information
Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
Do you have something to say but feel like no one is listening?
Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham Advocacy Service can help you…
We offer a range of Advocacy Services that empower people to have a voice. Our services are delivered across Tower Hamlets, Newham and Havering. We are committed to delivering high quality, person centred advocacy support that enables people to make informed choices about their care and treatment.
We offer the following advocacy services:
We offer support to residents wanting to raise concerns or a formal complaint about their experiences with NHS providers.
We provide statutory advocacy support to residents in the borough of Havering in the following areas:
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Relevant Person's Representative/Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (RPR/DoLS)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Advocacy under the Care Act
- NHS Complaints Advocacy
Read our leaflet to find out more.
For IMHA, Care Act Advocacy and NHS Complaints complete and return this referral form. For Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy and Deprivation of Liberty complete this referral form. Return completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us on 01708 560 660 / 020 7510 1081
Types of Advocacy:
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy
- DOL's and Relevant Person Representative
- NHS complaints Advocacy
- Care Act Advocacy
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience