- Inspire Mental Health Recovery Service
- RESET Drug and Alcohol Services
- Newham Bereavement Service
- Counselling - Tower Hamlets
- Welfare Advice
- Coping With Life
- Workshops and Training
- Newham Activities
- Counselling - Newham
- External Counselling Projects
Get in Touch
13 Whitethorn Street London E3 4DA
Tel: 020 7510 1081
Fax: 020 7537 7944
In Newham, we offer a programme of activities and group sessions which are based around the 5-a day wellbeing guide.
- Men's group (Monday from 11am - 1pm)
A wide range of social activities from Ping-Pong and pool to relaxation, yoga, keep fit and music production. (men only)
- Art Group - term times only at Forest Gate Learning Zone, (1 - 3pm)
Do you want to be more creative? Come and have fun working on art projects with others. Skilled or unskilled, all are welcome.
- Women Together, 395 Barking Rd, E13 8AL (Friday from 1pm - 3pm)
Get out and about, try new things in a safe place to have fun, chat, relax and meet new people. (women only)
- Coping with life training
A series of 6 workshops on coping with anger, anxiety, depression, self-esteem, assertiveness and stress. Please get in touch for more information.
Within both Tower Hamlets and Newham we have developed a partnership with the WEA (Workers Educational Association) to develop a Creative Writing group. This takes place at Newham College on Wednesdays during term time at 2pm. This group has recently developed an excellent booklet of the groups work. In order to participate you will need to pre-book. These sessions are free to those receiving benefits.
- Our WorkTake a look at the work we are doing in the local area
DonationsSupport our work and make a difference
VacanciesFind out about opportunities to join our team
ReviewsWe want to hear about your experience